The Maru Dragon Golden Eye Katana is a beautiful and deadly sword, forged with the highest standards of quality in mind. The hand-forged, high-carbon steel blade is razor sharp and ideal for slicing through the toughest of enemies. The high-quality silver accessories are both stylish and practical, and the katana comes with a durable scabbard for easy carrying. This sword is no joke, and it will quickly disable any opponent foolish enough to stand in your way.
- Overall length: 41 3/8′ Blade: 29
- Hand-forged (1095 steel).
- Clay and water tempered blade. Hardness 55 HRC (edge) 40 HRC (body).
- Clay coating.
- Shinogi Zukuri.
- Genuine black Tsuka ‘same’, gold-brown Japanese silk Tsuka Ito.
- Silver double seppa and habaki HANA.
- Silver dragon menuki.
- Silver fuchi and kashira dragon.
- Saya shiny dark brown lacquer with koikuchi, buffalo horn sayajiri.
- Golden Japanese silk sageo.
- Note on international orders: All international orders are subject to customs and duty charges as defined by the country of import. Customs fees are not included in your order and/or shipping total.
- Thaitsuki Sword is not responsible for any fees associated with imports. All fees must be paid by the recipient of the package.
Processing:Processing takes an average of 80-90 days. These products are made to order and are of high quality, so it takes time to ensure perfection.Delays may occur if orders are placed on holidays or weekends.If there is a delay in shipping or processing your order, we will notify you as soon as possible to ensure customer satisfaction.Tracking:We send a tracking confirmation email for your convenience as soon as the tracking has been updated.The tracking will be updated once the product has arrived in your country. So please allow at least 1-3 days to see the updates.If your product indicates that it has been delivered, but you have not received your package, please contact us immediately! We will assist you in any way we can. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgInformations more:If you have any customization requests, questions or concerns, contact our team. We’re here to help!
How this katana blade is forged:
Vic Richardson –
This sword is heavy, beautiful and sharp. I wish it came with a sharpening stone or something. Anyway, I love it!
Rowan Scott –
Very good value for money, I recommend!
Avery Sharp –
It is so beautiful that I didn’t think it would be this good!
Sidney Powell –
Amazing and beautiful piece of craftsmanship!
Brook Casey –
Bought for my grandson’s birthday. He loved it. Beautiful sword
Raylee Lawrence –
delivery was a little slow, customer service is spot on and the product is fine.
Oscar Russell –
It’s not cheap stuff, I’m pretty happy with what I got
Tanner Lane –
The attention to detail was better than I expected, this is an impressive blade. I am very pleased with my purchase and will be making more purchases on monkatana to expand my collection.