- Overall length : 75cm Blade: 57cm
- Material: Hand forged and bent high carbon steel.
- Clay-hardened and water-quenched blade (HRC 60-35).
- Hand polished with excellent hada
- Hand sharpened.
- Unokubi Zukuri.
- Seppa and HANA habaki in silver.
- Silver HANA menuki.
- Brass Fuchi and kashira with silver HANA design.
- Tsuka wrapped in golden brown Japanese silk and black ray skin.
- Dark brown matte finish saya with silver kurikata, koikuchi, sayajiri and flower inlay. Golden brown silk sageo.
Processing takes an average of 80 to 90 days. These products are made to order and are of high quality, so it takes time to ensure perfection!
Delays may occur if orders are placed on holidays or weekends.
If there is a delay in shipping or processing your order, we will notify you as soon as possible to ensure customer satisfaction.
We will send a tracking confirmation email for your convenience as soon as the tracking has been updated.
The tracking will be updated once the product has arrived in your country. So please allow at least 1-3 days to see the updates.
If your product says it has been delivered, but you have not received your package, please contact us immediately! We will help you in any way we can. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any customization requests, questions, or concerns, contact our team. We’re here to help!