- Overall length: 105cm Blade: 75cm
- High-carbon steel blade forged and bent by hand (1024 layers).
- Clay and water hardened blade, hardness 60 HRC (edge) 35 HRC (body).
- Forged and bent 1024 layers.
- Clay coating.
- Shinogi Zukuri.
- Silver seppa and habaki HANA.
- Silver menuki and grape seed.
- Classical silver Fuchi and kashira.
- Tsuka wrapped in golden brown Japanese silk and black ray skin.
- Golden green shiny Saya with silver kurikata, koikuchi, sayajiri and flower inlay. Golden brown silk sageo.
Particulars of the Temple Katana:With a hand-forged and bent high-carbon Sanmai steel blade with 1024 layers, this katana is in the upper echelon of katana for sword collectors. Pure silver accessories with a HANA pattern as well as a tsuka wrapped in golden brown silk and black ray skin complete this beautiful katana.
Processing takes an average of 80 to 90 days. These products are made to order and are of high quality, so it takes time to ensure perfection!
Delays may occur if orders are placed on holidays or weekends.
If there is a delay in shipping or processing your order, we will notify you as soon as possible to ensure customer satisfaction.
We send a tracking confirmation email for your convenience as soon as the tracking has been updated.
The tracking will be updated once the product has arrived in your country. So please allow at least 1-3 days to see the updates.
If your product says it has been delivered, but you have not received your package, please contact us immediately! We will help you in any way we can. Email us at email@example.com
If you have any customization requests, questions, or concerns, contact our team. We’re here to help!